RAPED APE & TORANAGA begin shipping TOMORROW (3/1)

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
I am going to start accepting orders tomorrow along with the MARCH IS METAL MONTH sale going on. that way everybody can load up if they want with new releases and sale stuff.

\m/
Matt

I am probably going to do the same, but I think I might wait for Grinder as well, because I don't think I'm going to get Raped Ape, as good as it looks.

GRINDER might be awhile. Just a warning. Slow on pieces to the puzzle. Scanners and then Forte and Crows hopefully. Grinder and Night In Gales after that, plus Bootcamp titles.

Done! Thank you Matt :D I picked up a couple, most of what I would have wanted on that list I already have haha.

RAPED APE - Land Of Broken Promises
DIMAGE - It Tak…
SOLSTICE - Pray…

Just got the Raped Ape in, oh man it's awesome, the package is fantastic. Beautiful release, great job and thank you!

Just got the Raped Ape in, oh man it's awesome, the package is fantastic. Beautiful release, great job and thank you!

Glad you dig it! they were the most organized band as far as content and pictures, etc. a pleasure to work with. only thing we didn't have was a decent IN APE WE TRUST demo copy. After the layout and mastering was done they found the reels, but we couldn't get them converted in time for deadlines. We aren't even sure the reels will play, honestly considering 3 songs (taken from DAT masters) on the set had to be surgically repaired by Jamie King we couldn't risk it with their schedules and wanting to do a reunion gig for the release.

If and when we get good copies we are going to offer the tracks up for free to download.

Yeah, the Raped Ape is incredible, but the Toranaga sounds great as well. Will definitely be getting the Scanner releases. Bummed to hear that Grinder may be delayed.

Yeah, the Raped Ape is incredible, but the Toranaga sounds great as well. Will definitely be getting the Scanner releases. Bummed to hear that Grinder may be delayed.

Yeah, delays happen. But it's for good reason. Drummer is busy with Grave Digger touring. So it's not in his schedule to work on it. it's coming though eventually.

Yeah, delays happen. But it's for good reason. Drummer is busy with Grave Digger touring. So it's not in his schedule to work on it. it's coming though eventually.

I'd much rather wait and see it done right. Needless to say that I'll be getting it as soon as it's ready. You have enough stuff coming out that I want anyway.

did your last package ever show up? :(

and yes time flies.

Not yet, but there's still a little hope, after knowing my cousin has received a package from UK some days ago after three months. :)
I'll let you know soon, on 11th will be three months from the day it has left your country.