The Dutch Prog Exodus 2011 (Cello's travel plan)!

Cello

Promoted to Hannibal
Nov 14, 2007
Bovenkarspel, Netherlands
You're prolly thinking: wtf?! He's early with this kinda stuff. Yeah I am, and I've got reasons for it :p Read on, peasants!

Since it was such an incredible succes last year, I'll be organizing a massive exodus from several parts of our tiny country towards Baarlo.

I already got a question about times from Pat (dplax), since he wanted to plan his journey so he could join this mutual traveling.

Just to share it with the lot of you:
We usually want to be in Baarlo, at the castle, around 3pm/3:30pm. That way we have enough time to get everyone checked in, drink a beer or two, say hi to everybody and then begin the march to the Chinese place.
If you're flying into Schiphol: try to catch a flight that lands before noon at schiphol. We will try to catch a train around 1pm from Schiphol and around a similar time from Amsterdam Central if you're staying in town.

More details will follow about a month prior to the actual festival, but I just wanted to get this basic info sorted and out there for everyone :)

need to stay one night in dusseldorf the 29th and other night in amsterdam the 3th.
does anybody know a cheap place for two ?

I want to know how to travel from dusseldorf to baarlo (day 30th september) and from baarlo to amsterdam (day 3rd october)

thanx !!