rare Def Leppard Rehearsal Footage 1987 Pre Hysteria tour

Savage Pumpkin

AKA Mr. Future World
Sep 6, 2008
Skokie, IL
Being that Def Leppard is my favorite band (Helloween being second) and Hysteria being my #1 CD this is a nice treat. This was before the band exploded and I believe they were going on tour with either Queensryche or Tesla opening for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
True. But not as big. Pyromania was not a hit in the UK and the rest of Europe like Hysteria was. Hysteria was worldwide, I guess thats what I meant. Sorry I am kind of a DL nut LOL

True. But not as big. Pyromania was not a hit in the UK and the rest of Europe like Hysteria was. Hysteria was worldwide, I guess thats what I meant. Sorry I am kind of a DL nut LOL

Pyromania went Silver in UK and 10XPlantinum in the US whereas Hysteria went 2XPlantinum in the UK and 12XPlantinum in the US. So yeah Hysteria was bigger in the UK than the US since it only sold "marginally" better:lol:

Pyromania went Silver in UK and 10XPlantinum in the US whereas Hysteria went 2XPlantinum in the UK and 12XPlantinum in the US. So yeah Hysteria was bigger in the UK than the US since it only sold "marginally" better:lol:

It would be interesting to see how much of those sales happened after Hysteria. It wasn't until Hysteria that they had a successful single in their own country.