Rare Opeth stuff I put up on Ebay!

Hey Mike,

I'm a little late in seeing this, so excuse my tardiness. If you need "Lp spender" account money, maybe you should stop purchasing so many albums everytime you visit Amoeba records. :D

John

I've spent a fortune buying some psychedelic records so now I'm sellling some rare Opeth and Bloodbath shit to maybe get some cash back into my "Lp spender" account.

I have 5 BP posters here, if you are interested and willing to mail me the postage costs and something to send it in I am happy to give them away, just PM me.

NineFeetUnderground said:
i have that cd. i had no idea it was worth so much.

but i dont think id even sell it for $72 like that one....its THAT good! :cool:

NOW you're talkin! I wish I had me one of those. Nice art too.

AlexGuinness said:
Speaking of rare Opeth stuff...

I have been watching this for some time and even though I do want to get my hands on one of the grey vinyl ones... I am not prepared to pay that much. Maybe one day I will find the elusive bargain?!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4072487722&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

How high will it go?

About a year ago I saw an auction on eBay that had just been listed within an hour of my viewing it. It said it was a copy of the grey 7" vinyl. It had no picture and also said "Immediate payment required." I was also the first person to view the auction. There was a Buy it Now price for $25.00. The decription also said that there were like 1500 made or however many regular black ones were made. Apparantly he didnt know what he was selling. That or he was scamming people. So I took a chance and bought it and when I got it in the mail it was in fact a mint condition grey vinyl. I now have it signed by the band too :D:D