Rare Opeth stuff I put up on Ebay!

...might make some wonder....

btw: are you going to buy any of the stuff on Ebay?

Does anyone recognize the PC game Mike is talking about? I don't, but I remember Sierra used to make a police game. I wanna say it was called "Police Quest". Does anyone remember if that's what is was called? I think I last played it in 1992.

what kind of feedback can one give when you receive a record in two pieces (from Buyer)

Reply by werner-huber: Item was safely packed. I have been in touch with post office to no avail.

Hahaha thats the Dark Side of Mr.Akerfeldt ^^

It's good to see how much the Orchid original cd is sold. I bought it used 2 years ago for 8 €, with absolutely no idea it was a rare item (seems like the seller didn't kown either). I even thought it was fake because of the blue cd...
I'm a lucky bitch and it feels good :loco:

Oh fuck it! I had original prints of all those CDs till my car got stolen along with all those CDs in it. Now I've only got the old booklets and cases, and have had to replace the CDs with reprints. Fuck it...fuck it...fuck it. I don't really give a shit about the car...but damn, those old CDs...ahh fuck it.

NightSilentWater said:
He should sell some cassette versions... if he's got them

You have some amazing Opeth stuff, man! You should send me some of it over AIM. :)

Mikael, I just wanted to say: I love you, and hope you're working on a new album to satiate our desires.

^_^

Sweet. That flag is mine.

Mike - If you want to make some serious ebay money, set up a tape recorder, pick up your acoustic, and record yourself fuckin around & playing scales & shit. Since you don't have a record company yet, I'm pretty sure it's not violating any contracts. I'd pay big bucks for some home recordings.

Knowing that the lead singer of the band is sending it, of course; prepare your wallets and bank accounts if you want to get the flag, for it is mine and only MINE!

My preciiiiioooouuusssssssss!

Demoke said:
Knowing that the lead singer of the band is sending it, of course; prepare your wallets and bank accounts if you want to get the flag, for it is mine and only MINE!

My preciiiiioooouuusssssssss!

you fucker, you're the one who outbid me! :loco: