Rare Vio-lence Testament pictures...

toilethead

Apr 18, 2002
Bay Area
www.digitalarson.net
OK, the Vio-lence image gallery is finally back up & running... with lots of killer pictures, thanks to Phil.
headbang.gif
Still need to scan some magazine articles, fliers, etc.. and repost a bunch of stuff that used to be up there... so more to come.

[url]www.vio-lence.com[/url] - then click on "PIX"

There are some cool pix of the Testament/Vio tour in 88, as well as a rare shot of Zetro playing live with Vio when he filled in for Killian!

Wow, everyone is so young ! It's amazing how fast time goes by, and kinda sad cause it really wasn't that long ago. Thanks alot Toilethead for sharing those pics w/ us. I know there are pics like that on the Testament site, but it would cool to see more of the old school pics on this site.

Thanks for letting me know! Awesome. It was truly a great thing when you could see Vio-Lence play numerous shows with Forbidden, Exodus or Slambodians or something.... Those were the days.

I remember when Sean first told me they got signed... It was at the Vio-lence and Exodus show in the Oakland Colliseum Areana... I love Exodus, but Vio-Lence blew them away.

Damn, I miss the good old days. :cry:

great pictures!
i love those 80's pictures and i love to see "those days".
i was never around here in the 80's, and i started my metal days in the beginning of the 90's (yeah, im young)
but i remember that time, and that special feeling i had when i saw metal concerts as a very very young teenager, or getting letters on the mail from bands i liked (hehe remember those days? we waited weeks to get a letter, and then we recycled the stamps... :lol: )

thanks for sharing those pictures!

xenophobe said:
...I remember when Sean first told me they got signed... It was at the Vio-lence and Exodus show in the Oakland Colliseum Areana... I love Exodus, but Vio-Lence blew them away.
I don't think they ever played The Oakland Colliseum Arena.........maybe your thinking the Henry J. Kaiser Auditorium?...........Now Testament has played their but on big Tours like supporting Judas Priest, etc.........

Nice photo's..............I did find myself in one...........very cool history album!

Eus said:
Hey DE,

Do you know if Vio-lence ever played in Europe
and especially The Netherlands.

I can't remember if they did, I only saw them at the TOTT. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I don't think they ever did......almost positive they did'nt........thats too bad cause maybe Europe could of broke them, into a bigger success......and could of gained them more notoriety.........

I found out Eternal Nightmare is going to be re-issued with 3 additional
songs not previously on the original release.

NEW VIO-LENCE ALBUM IS EXPECTED OUT THIS SUMMER!!!!!!

I saw Walter. He's like Waldo. If you don't look closely, you won't find him.