Rate avators & sigs.

I could have sworn there were three of them???? And i'm going to make a new sig. This one will annoy everyone.

ahh yes it was the second one lol
meh took it off cuz there really is no point in puttin it there :p we dont have any songs there yet lol

Awww, the third one made everything match up though. So are those like local bands? YOur bands?

the one i took off is my band yes, Kilcrops is a colombian band (very cool) and reaper of hate is a band from scotland, also very cool (they are bodom influenced)

^ avatar reminds me of riderofjustice to much, but since ur more metal ill give u a 6/10 and ur sig gets a 7/10 since it's pretty phat

^avatar - 6/10 too "gothic" for my taste if u know what i mean :p
sig - 9/10 cuz u got 3 good bands that i like there and a pic of lake bodom hehe

Is my avatar not too Gothic for then?
Avatar - 8/10 because I think is is a cool picture. And it's of you.
Signature - 8/10 because it is good to give local bands some marketing. Also I have listened to one of the Reaper Of Hate and they sound good.

^av 9/10 cos its simpsons
sig 8/10 cos beetleguise pwnz

@ghost..

u look like a goth girl to me dude.. LOL and my sig is not only a star wars thing you imbecile

I know I look like a girl but I've said it enough times :lol: And it's a Star Wars thing and a picture of a ship. and some little bar thingys.

^Av 7/10 Because you look like a psycho.
Sig 3/10 Because I don't know what it is.

Postjumped: @ Cofee dude.