Rate avators & sigs.

^Yeah, i'm never going to change my avatar. Everyone knows me from that one. I'd get a differnt pic but i don't want to resize. Cradle's new album is pretty shitty. I have to change that to alexi. I have the sig created. Now i just need to upload.
COF are anally raped now, they only have a few good songs. Without Dani Filth, I guess they'd be pretty cool- he's too common and he's gayly emoish:erk:

COF are anally raped now, they only have a few good songs. Without Dani Filth, I guess they'd be pretty cool- he's too common and he's gayly emoish:erk:

actually he is anti-emo lol
i was watching this interview and he was like laughin at emos and saying that its a terriblw trend...they spend more money in their haircuts that anything else :p

Dani Filth is Cradle Of Filth. It shouldn't be that way but it is.
How the hell is he common?
And I have to disagree with Dani Filth being Emo also.

He sounds london really bad:erk:

You should really specify which London accent because there is more than one.
Anyway Dani Filth does not have a London accent. It is called Queen's English and there is nothing wrong with speaking like that. I don't find anything wrong with it anyway.