Rate my band's new song: 5150, impulses, lot of synths (Soilwork, Scar Symmetry...)

Sounds really good! i would say the chorus line synths (intro synths) are a bit too loud, i also feel the vocals could come up just a tad, otherwise i love the music and mix.

Jooooder ! Great song !! :kickass:

I prefer the vocal style on Guilty Stench than on Games

What Impulses are you using? 5150 setting?

Thanks guys for your words. My 5150 setting:
Hi gain imput
pre gain: 5
bass: 7
middle: 2
high: 7

Maxon OD808 in front (andy sneap setting).

This time I use different impulses:

100 L and 100 R guitars: Mesa Oversized 4x12 V30 SM57 01
80 L and 80 R: Engl Pro 4x12 V30 SM57 New 07
Both impulses from "Sperimental Pack 1"

Postprocessing: a slight cut at 350 Hz and 850 Hz, C4 with Andy Sneap Setting and HPF at 60Hz/ LPF at 12 KHz.

dude! pure scar symmetry!! fuckin rad! love it!

las voces deberian ser un poco mas arriva, sobre todo el canto del coro.. los sintes un poco mas abajo! y el solo de guitarra un poco mas fuerte tambien..

cool!

Thanks guys for your words. My 5150 setting:
Hi gain imput
pre gain: 5
bass: 7
middle: 2
high: 7

Maxon OD808 in front (andy sneap setting).

This time I use different impulses:

100 L and 100 R guitars: Mesa Oversized 4x12 V30 SM57 01
80 L and 80 R: Engl Pro 4x12 V30 SM57 New 07
Both impulses from "Sperimental Pack 1"

Postprocessing: a slight cut at 350 Hz and 850 Hz, C4 with Andy Sneap Setting and HPF at 60Hz/ LPF at 12 KHz.

Sounds great! :headbang: Did you bus all your guitar tracks to one bus or did you do separate processing to different tracks?

This song has been in my head all day and yesterday.. fuckin love it! i love how rough the vocals are as well on the pre-chorus.. really cool.

Thanks for comment!
In this moment the song are only avaliable in Myspace, but I will upload it in Soundclick.
Drums are programmed. I use samples that I founded in this forum. Snare is Slysnare, kick is faderhead tama starclassick kick, toms are the chimaira samples, and hit hat and cymbals are from DFH. I programmed drums with LeafDrums. I use lots of compression and reverb in snare. Same setting in toms but with less compression and reverb. For kick drum, only decreased a bit the click.

Love the music, release a cd fast ! (so i can steal it on the internet :heh:)

Seriously, great compositions and great tone. I really like the fact that you guys have great taste in synth sounds (unlike some children of some lake in the north)

Didn't know that Scar Symmetry were half Spanish :)

Keep up the good work and it would be nice to hear it in higher quality for a closer inspection ^^

!bump!
Details would be great...especially infos about the snare would be awesome. This is exactly what i am looking for.i have the slysnare too, so i hope i can get it as awesome than yours :)