"See As I See": new song with my band HATECODE (5150, ENGL 4X12 impulses)

¡Cabróooooooooooooooooooooon!

¡Qué bien os quedó la mezcla al final! Las voces ultragraves de Jigsaw del principio suenan cojonudísimas. Eso sí, la batería ha quedado quizás muy de fondo, colega. Los platos bien de volumen, pero el resto quizás demasiado bajo de volumen.

Bueno el bombazo a lo Mnemic en la parte lenta ¿eh? Cómo se nota de qué pie cojeamos, chato. :D

Killer song and killer sound!!!! Give us info about snare and guitars. Which engl impulse did you use? Eq cuts and boost?
I really liked the idea of Jigsaw and its puppet!!! Good job dude!!!

Thanks for comment!

Guitars are only two tracks, panned 90L - 90R, impulse was "5150 Engl 1 (Poid)". Only did a -4 dB cut in the 400 Hz area and HP filter at 60 Hz and LP filter at 10 KHz.

Snare is a sample called "slysnare". I think it's a Sonor snare. I added a lot of compression and reverb (Waves Rverb).

Nice job on the song and the mix! Reminds me abit of Mnemic/Threat Signal, mostly in choruses. I really like the vocals on this one!!!

Thanks for comment guys!

digitaldeath:
kick and toms are Andy Sneap's samples (Chimaira), hit hat and cymbals are from DFH.
Vox was recorded with a Shure SM58. Post processing was a lot of compression, and a touch of eq and reverb (Waves Rverb - medium room preset).
In a few days we will upload out first EP called "As I See" to megaupload.

MetalMiller:
You can download the impulses in this thread:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/production-tips/374503-anybody-got-engl-v30-impulses-6.html

Thanks for comment guys!

digitaldeath:
kick and toms are Andy Sneap's samples (Chimaira), hit hat and cymbals are from DFH.
Vox was recorded with a Shure SM58. Post processing was a lot of compression, and a touch of eq and reverb (Waves Rverb - medium room preset).
In a few days we will upload out first EP called "As I See" to megaupload.

MetalMiller:
You can download the impulses in this thread:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/production-tips/374503-anybody-got-engl-v30-impulses-6.html

Nice one, cheers for the info dude!
Did your drummer play the parts on an e-kit or are the parts programmed?
Looking forward to being able to put these songs on my iPhone and blast it in the car! :D