Rate my full song (TSE X30, S2.0)

Oct 22, 2008
Turkey
www.soundcloud.com
It's basicly a straight forward metal song with some mainstream ideas and thrash elements throw in. I was planning to record vocals over this, but couldn't write any lyrics ( lack of inspiration) so here is it as an instrumental. Would also appreciate it you'd comment on songwriting/arrangements as well as the mix itself. I'm curious about what you guys would say. Enjoy!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3523039/denial of a lunatic.mp3

I love your song man!! :) the sound is not perfect but really good! you should try to reamp your guitar in real amp i think the sound will be really better ;)

I love the drums. The ideas are really good, I like the flow. Very proffesional sound! This is a real song here, hurry and throw some vox on it. Overall the guitars need some eq adjustments, on my bass heavy system and SOME of the palm mutes start to get that lowermid's whoomf.

I love the song, not the usual same crap thats made here! Pro shit. Would like to hear more material!

I love your song man!! :) the sound is not perfect but really good! you should try to reamp your guitar in real amp i think the sound will be really better ;)

hey thank you! I know the guitars need a little more work, but with the tone choices i have (you know sometimes it's too dark, or it's too bright, too scoope etc) i settled with this one. Reamping doesn't seem to be an option since i don't have any quality amp with me or near me atm. I might move my lazy ass (and ears) work on the guitar tone a little bit later maybe.

I love the drums. The ideas are really good, I like the flow. Very proffesional sound! This is a real song here, hurry and throw some vox on it. Overall the guitars need some eq adjustments, on my bass heavy system and SOME of the palm mutes start to get that lowermid's whoomf.

I love the song, not the usual same crap thats made here! Pro shit. Would like to hear more material!

Thank you too sir! I don't want to haste the lyrics and more importantly vocal melodies. Since you mentioned it i might try to get something written down, but i don't know if it would live up to the music. I'm planning to write one song a month, i have about 4 or 5 months worth of music, it's just a matter of finding the right tones and arrangements so stay tuned!