Leviathan-Infernal
For a first time writer.

----------In the Sign of the Cross----------

In the sign of the cross
My eyes are burned my flesh is singed
These Christians think they can infringe
On my right of spiritual safety

Fuck you, fuck you.

Pagans Nihilists Diabolists Satanists, join me in the battle against..the Cross! Burn down the Cross!!

They preach us lies they sell false hope
Don't try on me your Christian dope
Try to convert me you'll see my hate
Soon to be nailed you'll meet your fate

Fuck you, fuck you

Pagan's Nihilists Diabolists Satanists, join me in the battle against...the Cross! Burn down the cross!

Nail him to the cross
Send him to the gallows
Cut him watch him bleed
Bring him down.

'don't try on me your christian dope'? i dont mean to offend but surely something better could go there? the lyrics may be fairly generic but if played in a sincere way, they could work.

So much Satanic jargin, why not play white metal (also known as Christian metal) and break the steryotype.

Overall impression: in writing these lyrics and putting them to song for people to hear, are you not doing the same thing to Christians as you claim they do to do? One step further even; they may push their religion on you, but you plan a genocide? Hypocrisy.

Satanists/Satan Worshippers/Diabolists whatever you would call them, are also believers of God and Christ. You don't believe in the devil if you don't believe in God. Also, they worship themselves over any other leader, so in that respect they are not worshippers of Satan, but worshippers of the evil ideas set forth, so that they may take them on and raise themselves. It's like the Dark Side in Star Wars, kill your sith master to become one.

The words "fuck you" and "dope" take away from the potential depth of the song, as was mentioned earlier, because they are modern terms and slangs.

Conclusion: If you actually believe the words you're writing, pick up the Bible and a couple more religious/anti-religious books and read a bit, then think on it and create your own ideas. Make the words your words and not some jargon from the lyrics of your favourite band, who probably hasn't done much research on it either.

'Tis all
Keep tryin'! :headbang:
-Iron Duck