Faith reclaims her soul

The elf-maid sang her spells in light
Praised her divinity
She realized her inner might
Would set her madness free

“By my hand, the death of lust”
“I leave your heart in peace”

(Chorus)

I think it is very cool lyrics, but having said that, I am more into the delivery of a vocalist as opposed to the words themselves. With a vocalist that can project a fantasy and ethereal style in his voice, that would sound great.

bryant

He, she, doesn't matter much to me. I enjoy hearing someone who can sing regardless of gender. I thought the lyrics were very well written. Let us hear the final version when it's done. :headbang:

Aida_Melodica said:
What about her vocals? I plan to sing it and have a real band back it up, but for now it's my voice and a MIDI synth

Oh that does not matter. "Her" vocals is just as good as "his." :loco: I would like to hear you sing that. I need a g/f as well, but I can't afford one as my wife spends all of my money. :ill: Just teasing, but I have to be the first to flirt with you in this male dominated forum.... :D

Bryant

I don't know if you're aware that Might and Magic is the name of a long-running series of computer role-playing games; whether that makes these lyrics better or worse, I leave to your discretion.

I posted this on another metal forum and someone had told me about the Magic and Might game. I had forgotten about it and was trying to think of the best title that would suit something about spells and strength as "Spells and Strength" kinda sucked. BTW, I don't do long-distance relationships anymore. Last time I checked, I was in California and you were in Alabama, nice try though.

Aida_Melodica said:
I posted this on another metal forum and someone had told me about the Magic and Might game. I had forgotten about it and was trying to think of the best title that would suit something about spells and strength as "Spells and Strength" kinda sucked. BTW, I don't do long-distance relationships anymore. Last time I checked, I was in California and you were in Alabama, nice try though.

Ha ha ha I was teasing wth you. I don't think that my wife would particularly like me having a g/f :err: even one on the net as that is how I met her. ;)

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about the game title. There is "blatantly ripping something off" and their is the fact that doing something completely different is next to impossible due to the quantity of syuff out there.

Bryant