Rate my voice.

Yeah the verses (octaves) were auto tuned because it's REALLY easy to tell when things are not in with each other when the notes are supposed to be the same and aren't.

The pre Chorus was as well ("this is the end") because holly shit that is about as high as I go without cracking or going falsetto.

The main vocal (the one center and loudest) was auto tuned as well, I probably could have left it alone but meh it's fine.

The backing vocals on the chorus have no auto tune, I though they sounded fine so I didn't do it. :)

Yeah the verses (octaves) were auto tuned because it's REALLY easy to tell when things are not in with each other when the notes are supposed to be the same and aren't.

The pre Chorus was as well ("this is the end") because holly shit that is about as high as I go without cracking or going falsetto.

The main vocal (the one center and loudest) was auto tuned as well, I probably could have left it alone but meh it's fine.

The backing vocals on the chorus have no auto tune, I though they sounded fine so I didn't do it. :)

Cool thanks for the info, I´l make some experiments :)

Really cool dude! I do feel the kick is a bit too clicky for this style, and I wouldn't mind a touch more gain and beef to the guitars, but the vox sound great dude, cool octave layering and good range! Oh, and that splash/crash/whatever in the upbeat pre-chorus is a bit distracting too, but otherwise great job man!