Rate these songs!

Dead Embryonic Cells is like "the" Sepultura song for me, at least from their thrash days.

Erik said:
Isn't "Inner Self" or possibly "Dead Embryonic Cells" Sepultura's anthem?
"Dead Embryonic Cells" is the anthem, and that's an understatement. Just glorious -- I've probably raved about that mid-section riff where everything slows down to an open E chug chug chug a million times before...volume, crank that bitch up....back of neck, hairs standing....arms, goosebumps rising....manhood in pants, standing to attention...soileth everywhere.....wife pregnant.

JayKeeley said:
"Dead Embryonic Cells" is the anthem, and that's an understatement. Just glorious -- I've probably raved about that mid-section riff where everything slows down to an open E chug chug chug a million times before...volume, crank that bitch up....back of neck, hairs standing....arms, goosebumps rising....manhood in pants, standing to attention...soileth everywhere.....wife pregnant.
So THAT explains it! :tickled:

Anybody have that Thrash! magazine from like... 12 years ago? It had several articles and a bunch of cool thrash songs transcribed for guitar and bass and Dead Embryonic Cells was included. I probably have that in storage somewhere...

Also my first Sepultura memory is when Arise came in the mail when I was about 14. My dad came in and yelled at me about being a loser and it didn't matter because when he was done I shut the door and blasted my first full dose of Sepultura. :loco: