Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 12.2%

Votes: 7 17.1%

Votes: 11 26.8%

Votes: 7 17.1%

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
Thx on the kind words. The album is out in late January and you can order it from our label's homepage ( www.clenchedfistrecords.com ) . There aren't whole songs available on the net but if you got no money when the album is released, feel free to download the whole stuff cuz I ain't no fucking Lars Ulrich! The only thing better about you having the album is that we get some $ (eheh) and you get a great Travis Smith artwork! Rock On! :headbang:

Achernar:

You're a very competent vocalist. I only listened to one of the samples (my isp is going crazy on me atm), but you make that very evident.

Otherwise, the music is as spirited as your vox. This is as far as the sample I've heard goes. (hmm, sorry I can't be more constructive-- the sample I listened to was posted on another thread and lasted for about a min)

I love the voice, I love the drum riff, I like the guitar and the bass, but I really think that the keyboards are out of place... that avoids me feeling it as appealing as it would be without them.

Thanx everyone! It's cool no one had a totally negative review on the samples! Please note that this isn't the final mix/master of the sound, so the keyboards may be a little too high in this samples and the guitar a bit too low...this will be corrected for shure! Again, Thanks everyone!

Indeed if you dont mind pointers you might want to work on the keyboards either make them more subtle or more present among all the song it kinda sounds like soilwork the keyboards trown in all the sudden dont get me wrong i love soilwork i just think they could be a little more subtle to use them or use them more constantly using more harmony with them and leaving the melodies on them to bring up crucial parts of the song.

As for the rest of the band is pretty solid, i hear a lot of influences but unlike many talentless band they are well expend and the overal samples sound solid not just a mixture of influences. Nice work on the vocals i like em, a bit different to what im usually used to in metal bands wich is very refreshing of you.

Sundin has a good eye you guys are really good :D

Looks like you got enough votes to me.
But if you are looking for criticism, then here it is:

I agree with Misanthrope, the keyboards seem a bit awkward in that there should be a little more or a little less. Evoken is a good example of subtle keyboards; they use it only for atmospheric purposes. Or you could go for the Dimmu Borgir keyboards (maybe not that obvious, but you get the idea).

In my opinion you should elaborate on the guitars. They are a very frontal instrument in the clips I heard, and I think you might do well to add a bit more variation, maybe even some harmonies. (or do what Summoning does, and leave the guitars as they are, but create keyboard parts that take the lead).

The singer isn't really for me though. I like screaming without any actual vocal sound in it: all gutterals and whispers.

I dig the drummer.

You guys have potential, I gave you a 6.

Uh..um.....BUMP!!!

I've been listening to these samples for ages, and well, they get better every time!

For those of you who haven't downloaded the samples, then do so now, and pray that you are fortunate enough to be able to puchase the album when available.

I was just speaking to him the other day.

I didn't ask him where he's been lately, but when I asked him what he's been up to, he responded with "We've got quite a few gigs going", so I assume that's where he is.

Well I'm back. Its cool to see you guys dig the samples. I am a little busy with some stuff (webpages / cd artworks / gigs) but I promise to keep posting regularly in a while cuz everyone on this board fuckin' rox! Thanx every1! :cool: