Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 12.2%

Votes: 7 17.1%

Votes: 11 26.8%

Votes: 7 17.1%

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
Achernar-

I think it sounds good. Real good. You've already made it in a way - you don't immediately sound like shit, IMO. You have what it takes, but I don't hear anything that separates you from the crowd yet.

Maybe in time to come, but for now rock on. Like most have already said, from what I heard, it's very good. Maybe more lead...? I don't know. It's that separating yourself from the rest that's most important. Only you can figure out what that'd take.

I give you an 8 because you really do sound good right off. How long have you been together playing? Good luck in the future. :)

We've been playing for five/six years now and I guess we do have something that separates us from other bands, which is the use of sampling and industrial sounds. I mean, tell me one melodic death metal band that uses industrial samples in a non-melodic way...But that's your opinion and it is a constructive comment so thank you! All of you!

The rest is good, but the vocalist seems to run out of breath every once in a while. I myself have the same problem and I don't think it sounds very good. You should work on your shouting technique.

Yes, that is true, but the fact that the vocals were all recorded in the same day (5 EXTRA LONG songs) also influenced the vocals to sound like that. anyway, I've worked that out now and I really don't think this factor sounds THAT bad. There are many professional vocals using professional conditions who also have this problem...anyway, nice review thanx.