RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

They're not my favorite USPM band, but they are USPM and in the epic Fates Warning-vein of things, so it doesn't matter if they are third-rate. They still pwn probably every power metal band Dagon666 thinks is good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6qvbKbTimU
Do they pwn Helloween, Iced Earth and Demons & Wizards? I don't think so pal. But then again, I'm not a big power metal fan.

As for Satanstoenail song: 3/10 not my pint of beer

Last edited by a moderator:
2/10

Do they pwn Helloween, Iced Earth and Demons & Wizards? I don't think so pal. But then again, I'm not a big power metal fan.

Uh yeah, they're better then Demons and Wizards and Iced Earth(and this is coming from someone who just two years ago listened to Iced Earth everyday). I haven't heard any Helloween post Keeper albums though.

6/10

Thinking of seeing her live, imagine if the crowd is into it the show'd be great

Something worthy for once, but not one of there best songs 6/10

Sorry If it's the only thing I'm posting but these guys are fucking kicking my ass!

Seriously this band is awful, Children of Bodom clone that somehow manages to be worse than they are. Better than the last song though, 3/10

Seriously this band is awful, Children of Bodom clone that somehow manages to be worse than they are. Better than the last song though, 3/10

Please tell me how they sound anything like CoB...they have no resemblance whatsoever. There sounds aren't even close to being identical.

uuhh

not my cup of tea 4/10

oh and DDD said in some interview that they sound like COB, read it in metal hammer I'm sure.