RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

No need for a "sorry". Was just pointing out the coincidence, especially that not much people are into Virgin Steele.

7/10 for Pain.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You shouldn't take it personal :lol:... that video was simply asking for a low rating; I even gave it a 3 for the effort :)

If you don't like Hell then you lose one metal trvness point. If that video involved people in new rock boots bouncing up and down and random shit like modern videos it would be worse.

Fuck music with modern production and supposedly deep lyrics that are just a load of bollocks copied and pasted from the wikipedia page on some mythology.

If you don't like Hell then you lose one metal trvness point. If that video involved people in new rock boots bouncing up and down and random shit like modern videos it would be worse.

Maybe it's you who loses trvness points for liking it.:devil:

Don't believe new rock boots would make it worse/better than it already is, in my opinion ^^ I'll give it credit for being ignorable, so at least it's not annoying.

Fuck music with modern production and supposedly deep lyrics that are just a load of bollocks copied and pasted from the wikipedia page on some mythology.

I agree at first read. (But I'll have to think if I like any bands that fit the description in order to contradict this statement :lol:)

No, it is definitely you, Raina, who loses trvness points. In fact, you lost the whole trvness tally board.

I was expecting that Ereb Altor song to go into full homo folk/black metal land, but thankfully it didn't. Reminded me of Solstice which is always a good thing. Great melodies in the middle. 8/10.

Guess what band was it last time I rated a song here? :D 9+/10

Turbid North originates from Alaska. Pretty cool stuff.

Bands I like will appear in my posts often. :p Have you ever seen them live?

7/10 I liked the bridge/melodic part.

Don't like that kind of music much, dancebeats and awful-cheesy-gay-clean vocals are not my thing. It was a slightly positive surprise though, since the name and cover implied some revolting goth-industrial-shit. 4/10

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jon82VwgYDE&feature=related[/ame]