RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

Pretty good considering, that I'm pretty fed up with all pagan/folk tin whistle-beer-pagan-shit. Slightly too murky and low sound though 8,5/10

Last edited by a moderator:
3/10. I mean, it obviously took talent, but... what the fuck is going on. It's like American avante-guard metal a la Iwrestledabearonce but it doesn't have any of the "fun" to it.

Meh. Not as plastic or boring as such bands usually, but still far from good. Also, I don't like the vocals. 4/10

Musically awesome, but vocals didn't really do it for me. 8,5/10 for music, 4/10 for the vocals.

Are you trying to pull a Mort Divine ? :lol:

Nah, that song is just plain awesome :lol: Charismatic artist with a great voice and the song is good and catchy. It even has a guitar solo and I love the soundworld of 80's pop songs, that stuff is so much weaker nowadays.

9/10 Love the guitar tone, drums have a "fun" sound to them.

Pretty cool guitar harmonies here and there, but overall I tend to think those bands as a joke. 2/10

8/10 if you said it didnt plain out fucking rock, you'd be a liar.

inb4wtf

WTF, indeed. 6/10. Maybe, I don't know, it was weird, I think I'd have to listen to that quite a few more times to be able to give a legitimate rating.

WTF, indeed. 6/10. Maybe, I don't know, it was weird, I think I'd have to listen to that quite a few more times to be able to give a legitimate rating.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzxyiwnoszI

2/10

Hate the vocals. Riffs are boring. Don't like faggy metal like this with the violins. Fuck it.

If the riff at 3:48 doesn't make you feel all triumphant and euphoric in a melancholic kinda way you should be shot.