RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

8.5/10

Not something I'd listen to every day, but it's pretty good. The vocals remind me quite a bit of Hollow.

Last edited by a moderator:
holynostalgiabomb/10

I remember this band when they were touring like madmen and were on every single bill possible...

that said, kinda shitty, 5/10

EDIT: Got ninja'd

@ Dying Fetus, never quite liked them or their brand of DM. Knuckle dragger to the max, but solid enough riffs. 6/10

Many good riffs, but all in all way too progressive and complex for thrash. 4/10

[blank]/10. I can't rate Radiohead. They just aren't a band I enjoy, but I get the kind of sound they're aiming at, so I can't really put a number on it. For personal listening it's a 1, for musicianship and songcraft, more like an 8.

0/10 that was utter puke. I hope everyone who makes music like that suffers eternally.

10/10
I'm a big brutal/slam death fan. I haven't heard much of these guys, but I'm liking it. Gonna have to look into getting some of their stuff!

3/10
My patience for brutal death metal retardedness is long gone, sadly. I loved the stuff at one point.

-/10. Can't stand completely unintelligible lyrics. Those kind of vocals played themselves out in the 90's.

9/10 Very cool, will have to check out those guys some more.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YNFayQoTmk&feature=related[/ame]