RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

8/10 their best album, not the best song on there obviously but still great stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
7.5/10

There's naught but silence after four-and-a-half minutes, so don't waste your time with that superfluous blank space.

8/10 their best album, not the best song on there obviously but still great stuff

Yeah, that's only an interlude obviously, and most of the other songs are better in isolation, but I think Behind the Veil is the greatest moment on the album when you listen to it between parts I and III.

Yeah its great in between those two power/thrashy songs. But nothing on that album comes close to the awesomeness that is "The Fall Of Iliam."

10/10 Awesome album that brings back lots of good memories. Never grow tired of it.

8/10 I'm seeing the band at the end of the month ^^

Since I've been raving about the album on the other threads

7.5/10 Russian oldies... actually liked the band during high school, but preferred the spanish HM oldies (ever checked out Baron Rojo, Angeles del Infierno, Rata Blanca?), still don't understand a word they say.

Here's some avantgarde, wonder how many people would have guessed they're from the USA:

Wow. That was very interesting. I really can't come up with anything else creative to say about it, so 9/10.

This may be one of the greatest album intros I've ever heard:

7/10. Not a fan of the production, it's a little grating and harsh, as opposed to "subliminal genocide" (my personal favorite from xasthur) where it's raw, but still smooth and hypnotic.

7.5/10 Russian oldies... actually liked the band during high school, but preferred the spanish HM oldies (ever checked out Baron Rojo, Angeles del Infierno, Rata Blanca?), still don't understand a word they say.

I've checked out Baron Rojo in the past and not liked them. Angeles Del Infierno are good, I think I've got an album of theirs. I prefer russian metal to spanish though and generally dislike ultra modern metal.