RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

8/10. Wow, ok, Not sure what to make of it, but I liked it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes? Problem. You linked a really fucking bad 'metalcore' song. I happened to link a fun kpop song earlier...

Half convinced you didn't even listen to the Sad Legend song and just rated it low to 'spite me'

That said, Cattle Decapitation are mostly shit, but that wasn't that bad outside of the obnoxious drum work

6/10

1/10 wtf was that? Prog metal/Djent actually, I don't listen to any metalcore.

I have no idea who Sad Legend are but that song bored the hell out of me.

Effigy, please stop stating your opinions as facts. You're making an ass out of yourself for absolutely no reason. I wouldn't give a fuck if Mort gave one of my favorite Possessed songs 1/10, because it's his opinion. If you don't believe in the freedom of expression of your worst adversary then you don't believe in freedom of expression at all.

And yes, this is me being nice to you.

Effigy, please stop stating your opinions as facts. You're making an ass out of yourself for absolutely no reason. I wouldn't give a fuck if Mort gave one of my favorite Possessed songs 1/10, because it's his opinion. If you don't believe in the freedom of expression of your worst adversary then you don't believe in freedom of expression at all.

And yes, this is me being nice to you.

What the fuck are talking about? I NEVER state musical opinions as facts, if you want someone who does look up "TheNightsBane"

I'm not rating anything posted by PigFarmInIran.