RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

Some of the tracks from that album deserve their lack of appreciation, but not that one. Kickass song. 8/10.

Last edited by a moderator:
Classic hair-metal thriller, what to say. 8.5/10.
2_sm5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
8/10. That was pretty good, I like the change at about 4:10. What's the album like?

That's my favorite part of the song as well. On a whole I'd say it's varying degrees of that song, sort of progressive post-punk-influenced metal with thrash riffs to try and begin to describe it. Or avoiding genre-labeling, they take fairly heavy/aggressive and unusual/sometimes-dissonant riffage and play it with a very moody atmosphere. I don't think there's a lot of music that sounds like Holocaust after their NWOBHM period; they cite Voivod pretty strongly but they're only in the rough vicinity to me.

That's my favorite part of the song as well. On a whole I'd say it's varying degrees of that song, sort of progressive post-punk-influenced metal with thrash riffs to try and begin to describe it. Or avoiding genre-labeling, they take fairly heavy/aggressive and unusual/sometimes-dissonant riffage and play it with a very moody atmosphere. I don't think there's a lot of music that sounds like Holocaust after their NWOBHM period; they cite Voivod pretty strongly but they're only in the rough vicinity to me.

Sounds cool, will have to check them out, cheers.

They weren't so fucked up when Whoracle was released as they are now. Friden wasn't such a pussy that time.

The Jester Race and Whoracle are great, but I really do not care for anything after because of Friden's vocals. Colony is actually pretty cool musically and the vocals kill it. It is to bad.

People don't rate your shit because all you post is Brutal Death, and Brutal Death is boring as fuck.

And why'd you call In Flames "hair metal"? Hair Metal is more along the lines of Warrant, Motley Crue, and the rest of that gay shit.

People don't rate your shit because all you post is Brutal Death, and Brutal Death is boring as fuck.

And why'd you call In Flames "hair metal"? Hair Metal is more along the lines of Warrant, Motley Crue, and the rest of that gay shit.

I thought Whitesnake was the last song posted, and I just figured out they are more rock than metal but whatever.

I post much more than brutal death metal bro.