RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

Its not his voice I don't like but the fact that his timing is very off from the music sometimes, and TBH the riffs aren't that great either. 4/10

Last edited by a moderator:
9.5/10 anyone that hates on Vio-Lence for their vocals needs to go jump off of a bridge. Eternal Nightmare is a top 10 all time thrash metal album ... if you dont like that album, then i dont fucking like you.

edit:
9.5 for Vio-Lence
8.0 for the Manilla road track, really feeling the new album.

^^ Ha ha, good to get some balance in the responses! Death's usually reliable 8/10

Bought the 20th Anniversary edition of this the other day, the remixed and remastered album's pretty well done (this clip isn't):

TBH I think he picked one of the worst tracks from the album, I haven't listened to that album in a long time and wouldn't even have guessed that song was from it. 8/10

Pretty sure you already don't like me :lol:

8/10 as well for that FAJ track, also haven't listened to them in a long time

I'm pretty sure you ment one of the best tracks from that album. And yea, i don't like you, but i also dont hate or have anything against you little buddy.

If its one of the best tracks on the album then I probably won't like it now. Just saying, id appreciate if you didn't call me "little buddy" considering i'm 90% sure i'm bigger than you

6.5/10. Vocals ruined what could have been reworked into a cool song.

I'm pretty sure your nowhere near my size, considering im a 6 foot 215+ pounder whos been heavy lifting since i was 16, so yea, like i said, im pretty sure you're not, but theres no point of talking about that nonsense in this thread ... sonny boy.

I'm actually 6'3 and weigh somewhere around 230, and have been lifting for 3 years :)

TBH if I had to guess how old you are, considering you joined in 2010, have really shitty grammar/spelling, say things like "sonny boy", I would guess you were maybe 14/15 years old.

I guess you got me beat, as i range anywhere form 215-225 lbs (unless you're some fat ass slob) ... but I bet i could put your lights out with one punch, but i guess that would be child abuse wouldnt it? :lol: But yea, fuck this shit, we're derailing the thread (once again).

2.0 for that lacrimas track.

edit: NEWS FLASH!!! ... we all started listening to metal when we joined this forum!!! :lol: honestly, do you not use your brain before you fucking post?

I just wanted to throw this in there: Since we're on the internet, I feel it's safe to say, I can kick all your fuckin' asses.

I just wanted to throw this in there: Since we're on the internet, I feel it's safe to say, I can kick all your fuckin' asses.

Haha, I liked your post where you said you post nothing but the best, it was in one of the threads where we post pics of women.

7/10 for the actual song