RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

2/10 really not into that kind ofstuff haha

I'm in a fucking shred mood today.

Last edited by a moderator:
5/10 has a Bolt Thrower mixed with Consuming Impulse sound but something about it doesn't hit home for me.

Nope just listened to it.

Something being labelled as Metalcore wouldn't bother me in terms of face value, I own records by bands like Earth Crisis and Ringworm.

I'm not hugely into the genre or anything, I like other bands like 108 and Bloodlet too, it's just the logical next step of being a big fan of 80's Hardcore, I used to have a decent Emotional Hardcore collection too but I sold most of it, all I have left is Rites of Spring and Sunny Day Real Estate, which I'll probably sell eventually.

Within the Heavy Metal realm sure I'm a narrow-minded annoying elitist type or whatever the fuck but outside of it I'm pretty flexible.

That Pest song had promise for about the first ten seconds. Otherwise, boring as fuck like most retro-black metal.

These days I can pretty much just check if a new metal album came from Scandinavia (including Finland) and dismiss it if so. Those guys are too self-aware. The vanity must come form decades of producing world-class fashion models.

EDIT: That was re CASSETTEISGOD

I'm not hugely into the genre or anything, I like other bands like 108 and Bloodlet too, it's just the logical next step of being a big fan of 80's Hardcore, I used to have a decent Emotional Hardcore collection too but I sold most of it, all I have left is Rites of Spring and Sunny Day Real Estate, which I'll probably sell eventually.

Within the Heavy Metal realm sure I'm a narrow-minded annoying elitist type or whatever the fuck but outside of it I'm pretty flexible.

Metalcore is heavy metal dude. (just saying)