RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

:kickass: fuck yeah. 10/10. so much Black Sabbath/old 70s rock in that. 37 minutes long but dynamic as fuck. Oddly enough i have all their albums except that one. that should change now.

Keepin' the 70s feel

Last edited by a moderator:
Rare Bird shits all over that faggoty plastic shit you posted UA, I have a headache now from hearing that bullshit.

Halestorm gets -10 what in the flying fuck was that? Sounds like P!nk with riffs.
:puke:

^6/10

Rare Bird shits all over that faggoty plastic shit you posted UA, I have a headache now from hearing that bullshit.

Halestorm gets -10 what in the flying fuck was that? Sounds like P!nk with riffs.
:puke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMRqvYgKoaE

Pink with riffs? seriously just shut the fuck up man. I didn't exactly post their best material. They are a much heavier band than what I posted. And for your information Lzzy Hale is actually very well respected among the metal community and has an amazing set of pipes. They've also made some decent covers.

But whatever, this is my current obsession I've listened to them over 3000 times in the past 2 and a half years and I'm seeing them live for the first time NOV 7th and I am so psyched for it.

That intro definitely caught my attention. Not a fan of the rest of it if I'm being honest. Still, 5/10

Some local stuff. Like a more metal Danzig.