RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

There was a time I would have rated this higher, but I've grown away from black metal recently. 5/10

Last edited by a moderator:
damn shame man,they were an integral part of my life as a young stoner and I still contend that they were/are aussies best live band,nevertheless.
That song gets an instant 10/10 from me.

damn shame man,they were an integral part of my life as a young stoner and I still contend that they were/are aussies best live band,nevertheless.

My ex was into them, I saw them live a fair few times and heard their music loads. They just never really clicked with me. I was much more into Regurgitator's early work back around that time.

Oh yeah,those were bloody good days for Aussie music,there was alot of excellent indie bands around at that time,I used to love Tumbleweed,Magic Dirt and Screamfeeder...early Gurge is damn good and at one stage they could've conquered the world.

Oh yeah,those were bloody good days for Aussie music,there was alot of excellent indie bands around at that time,I used to love Tumbleweed,Magic Dirt and Screamfeeder...early Gurge is damn good and at one stage they could've conquered the world.

Yeah I was pretty disappointed when they decided to go 80's synth pop, lol. Spiderbait were another good one around that time.

Yeah same thing with both bands :( both got popular and sort've lost it,must have been hard for them though,those bands should've been left to themselves or ignored the mainstream totally...easier said than done I guess :(

^ Up there, 5/10.

Next:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCQeYogxubE&feature=fvst[/ame]

Enjoy it as me!! Especially ONDER :lol:

Don't delete this message, moderators assholes. These are free ideas.

-10/10

When I read about the farm murders in South Africa I just think, why can't it happen to the antifa type people?

Also why can't the antifa people be transported back in time to ottoman controlled parts of Europe and live in slavery?

That would be so beautiful.

Man that is modern thinking and yeah,the poor fucking blacks have had hard enough of a time,I could'nt give two fucks if the tables were reversed for once...How would they treat us as slaves?

Oh shut up you're just repeating the same inane ranting you've heard on television since birth. I disagree with what happened to the original populations of America and Australia but as I've said at least 3 times on this forum people who think white people have never been enslaved are fucking retards who don't deserve to be listened to.

Why can't it happen to you? That's what I'm saying. Whenever a white person get's attacked for racial reasons some faggots say HUR DUR SLAVERY HUR DUR LET'S IGNORE HALF OF HISTORY BUT RANT ON ABOUT THE SLAVE TRIANGLE TO SERVE A POLITICAL PURPURSE HUR DUR!!!!111

Well I've got a great idea, round up all the white people like that, put them in a room then give a load of bigoted brown people machine guns and put them in that room.

Problem solved.

Also if you want some modern thinking, here' something for you to chew on. Slavery exists, large numbers of Slavic women are in slavery and some of them end up in Arab states and even Afghanistan. A lot of them are taken from Christian towns in Albania by muslims.

Can your mind even comprehend that or does the lack of a Hollywood film portraying it render you incapable?

Original inhabitants of both continets were'nt given any options at all...this country has apologised to our indigenous population and that's seemed to keep them happy...That's fuck all if you really know what happened here.But everyone knows not to dwell on the past because of course it can't be undone.No blame can be put on us because we were'nt responsible but acknowlegdement goes along way.
I'm well aware that this bullshit still goes on in various parts of the world but we need to stop thinking that we had any involvement,to the contrary,we are the generation who can fix this shit,fuck it we don't have anything else to do...fucking go the underdog,that is my motto,infact it's a national concept where I come from.

I thought that Helloween song was decent up until the vocals adopted effects reminiscent of modern R&B. Ugh. 3/10.