RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

not overly keen on the vocal only parts and he sounds a lot like bruce but, it's ok, the instrumentation is very solid - l should probably do myself a favour and actually listen to some rhapsody for once - i reckon id like it. 8/10 kinda reminds me of this -

although not much like it...ripping leads tho..and that can only be a great thing

Usually i find it hard to get into this genre. Progressive metal, "The nerd metal" that a friend of mine calls it haha. But i liked this one. Will check out this album. 8/10

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
10/10 I absolutely love that album. it was the first BM album i ever bought. The second CD i ever bought.

8/10 I like it. Had to listen to it several times. Only thing dragging it down for me is the polish language. I think for me personally the polish language fits better screamed in a BM song rather than clean vocals.

Reactions: EchoForever
8/10 I like it. Had to listen to it several times. Only thing dragging it down for me is the polish language. I think for me personally the polish language fits better screamed in a BM song rather than clean vocals.

It's like the second national anthem here in Poland. It's ironic about Polish society and habits of people living here. Glad you liked it.

8/10 I had Big Ones and Pump as a kid and was the only albums i owned my father allowed me to play in the car on long trips.