RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

Motley Crue were one of my early "intro" bands into the world of metal (among WASP and others). They only had two decent albums IMO - Too Fast for Love and Shout at the Devil; this song probably above average. Not that I listen to it now.

6.5/10

Last edited by a moderator:
4/10 Sounded like I was listening to metal from inside a pig's guts. Brutal. but not for me.

I'm undecided on this band (sweet intro for sure), let's see what you all think:

I have to give that an 8/10. The soundscapes created were incredible. That, mixed in with people who are obviously adept at the instruments which they play. Someone in there has a vision!

Ok, now this is a Judas Priest song from the Ram It Down album. Now, forget the fact that the album sucks and just pay attention to this particular song. The Ram It Down album suffers from imbalance more than anything else. Either the music is good, but the singing/lyrics are crap, or the singing/lyrics are good and the music is crap. This song alone, in my opinion, has both falling into the good column, and when I say good I mean fucking incredible. I actually think that this song is as good as anything Judas Priest ever done! Halford is to the wall here; in excellent form, and the music is sick, sick, sick, sick. Just listen to the guitar breaks!

9.5/10 Instantly accessible and listenable. Catchy but not cheesy. Great classic heavy metal feel. Took off .5 just for the mix, needs more bass! Nice find.