raw 5150 tone ( i think it kills )

Haha that sounds really good. It scared me when it came on because it sounded really close to something we've been writing. Obviously great minds think alike ;)

Joe

okay the settings were seymour duncan blackouts > sd-1 > 5150 green channel gain on 6 bass 8 mids 8 trebile on 8 volume on 2 res and pres in 8

Yeah, sounds pretty good man, though a bit fuzzy; could use a bit more presence and/or being closer to the dustcap IMO for a bit more bite!

Good to hear you're still backing off on that post gain! The tones are definitely sounding less choked and much tighter now. All I can really suggest is perhaps cut the mids a bit, as they are a bit cloudy... but as far as raw tones go man, that is quite sick indeed. Great work.

PS. How is the mic capturing so little low-end with the bass and resonance dialed so high!? Those settings seem really extreme to me, but they translate in a way unlike I'd ever expect them to, on a recording.

well i do like a live re-amping. cause i've noticed the radial RMP pro. kinda kills a bit of your bass. so i can crank the bass on the amp. and resoance so i actually go firepod > reaper > radial rmp pro > sd-1 > 5150 > mesa cab >