Raw fast heavy hc (axe fx 2 gtrs)

gutars sound very narrow and muffled, drums are dry but cool sounding.
i can't head a bass guitar, there's definitively some low frequencies but they all seem to come from the guitars...ah ok, the solo guitar at 0:52 passage confirm what i hear :)

Sounds good man!! Agree with the above comment - bass guitar is non existent but the tones you've selected for drums and guitars are quite good. I don't know if I would pan the guitars so wide on the "trade off" part around 0:52. Maybe bring them to like 40-50% R and L just for that bit. Just my opinion after listening on headphones. Vocals are intense! I am sitting in a quiet study area and pretty much wanted to start kicking down peoples cubicle walls and thrashing like mad hahah...

Nice work!

Thanks for the critique guys! I cut out quite a lot of the low-end frequencies out of the guitars, but ya it's still pretty apparent in the mix. Thanks for listening. My old band with this singer was HOLLOW GROUND. Here's a zip file of the ep from 2004. http://www.mediafire.com/?dwmorzn1naf I posted some multi-tracks from that last year on this forum.