razor

mindfull

Jan 23, 2005
any of you guy into the band razor? I bought a couple of their albums on whim and their music is fast and cheesey (in a good way).I have only listened to their first three album.they sound great.they have "slayer clone" type sound.which is cool.im still waiting for rest their allbum to come in the mail.I also i just bought dark angel's "leave scars" album.the production sucks on it but its got like three to four real good songs on it.I also bought dark angel's live album called "live scars".it best live album I have heard (as of right now).its not even fake live album no overdubbs anything.

I highly recommend RAZOR and DARK ANGEL!!! if you haven't listen to them yet!!:headbang:

Razor are a very cool band. Their album Evil Invaders gave Slayer's Reign In Blood a real run for its money when it came out imo. They really started out as very fast heavy/speed metal band until they put out the mighty Evil Invaders, which deserves a place in every single metal collection in the world (again imo). Violent Restitution is also a damn fine album. Some of the later stuff is very samey though. I wouldnt advise getting Decibels (last album they put out) as its not good at all. The band were ignored in Europe which wasn't helped cos they didnt play live In Europe until the Wacken Festival 1999, which is a story in itself.

Dave Carlo has had probs with one of his hands, I think, which has restricted his playing. Think he has had surgery done in England to sort it out, which I hope it has.