RC March Madness Final Results

may I just another go at this ... another tournament ... but with cd's ... the best known cd from a whole new batch of bands

lurch70 said:
may I just another go at this ... another tournament ... but with cd's ... the best known cd from a whole new batch of bands
I suspect if you do, you'll not only have people fighting over which CD is better (when comparing CDs between Band X and Band Y), but they'll also give you shit because you chose the wrong CD from Band X's catalogue. That being said, go for it.

Just curious, which CD from the following band's would you use:

Primordial
Emperor
Opeth
Enslaved

Zod

#1 ... nowhere in my post did I say that I want to undertake this :loco:
#2 ... if I did, it would be from more mainstream bands ... you know ... shit like Winger, Poison .... stuf like that :lol:

Yeah, well if we had Agalloch again for an 'album' tounament, anytime "Pale Folklore" came up, it would automatically get Erik's vote, plus all his tribe members. Unless it went up against something by Bathory. Or not. Maybe. Something like that. Who knows. Hmmm.... :loco:

Then you'd get all the Ulver bigots voting for anything Ulver or acid-techno disco related BY DEFAULT. Bah!

Up the Irons! \m/ :D

JayKeeley said:
Yeah, well if we had Agalloch again for an 'album' tounament, anytime "Pale Folklore" came up, it would automatically get Erik's vote, plus all his tribe members. Unless it went up against something by Bathory. Or not. Maybe. Something like that. Who knows. Hmmm.... :loco:
I hpoe I'm, not one of those beacuse while me and Wreik share many hing s in music taste we strongly disagree on others and while I think agalloch are ver good he likes to touch their penises and dreams of it.

here's how the albums should be chosen: Erik puts on a blindfold and selects 16 random albums from his shelf. 3 other people do the same. If doubles are chosen, chose another one at random

MajestikMøøse said:
here's how the albums should be chosen: Erik puts on a blindfold and selects 16 random albums from his shelf. 3 other people do the same. If doubles are chosen, chose another one at random
This is a really cool idea, although I think everyone that wants to participate can grab say 5 each. Or maybe 4. Or 6. Or 12. Or schfourteen-teen. I dunno.

Erik said:
Yeah but we'd end up with so much obscure shit that people would have real troubles voting. I mean, "Auka Seniems Dievams" versus "Nacimiento Hacia Las Alturas" anyone? :loco:

Auka Seniems Dievams. Obtest rules.