RC March Madness Final Results

Nope, but it was the band that practically one-handedly spawned the entire norwegian second wave black metal scene. Quite an accomplishment, in my honest opinion. ;)

EDIT: Also, I just adore the quote in your sig! Very clever...

Can I just point something out?!

There is a miscount. I voted for Agalloch, not Bathory. That gives Agalloch 19 votes.

The last three Bathory voters were "summoned". :loco: So in reality, Bathory received only 18 votes.

Food for thought...... Bathory beat Agalloch in the same way Maiden beat Ulver. :heh:

Oi! Sod off, ya daft twat :p

If you're going to be counting who's a regular and not, then who the hell is "Chaostar" who voted for Agalloch?

Erik said:
Oi! Sod off, ya daft twat :p

If you're going to be counting who's a regular and not, then who the hell is "Chaostar" who voted for Agalloch?

What are you trying to say? You want "The Mantle" vs. "Nordland II"?

:D

General Zod said:
When I move your vote into the Agalloch column, I still have it Bathory 19, Agalloch 18. Though, I'm in favor of anything that takes the title away from Bathory.:loco:

Zod

You're the General and it's your pool dammit! Change the rules on the fly and simply give the title to Iron Maiden or something. :loco:

General Zod said:
When I move your vote into the Agalloch column, I still have it Bathory 19, Agalloch 18. Though, I'm in favor of anything that takes the title away from Bathory.

Zod

Your current miscount is 21-18 to Bathory. If you moved my vote, it becomes 20-19 to Bathory. Then you can remove the three phantom voters from Bathory and it becomes 19-17 in favour of Agalloch. Then you can remove Chaostar and it becomes 18-17 in favor of the winner, Agalloch.

Wow, it's not a tie after all, it's an Agalloch win!! Muwahahahaha.... :heh:

Or you can keep all the votes and let Bathory win it 20-19.

Either way, it doesn't matter when we all know Maiden should have won it. *cough* :)

JayKeeley said:
Your current miscount is 21-18 to Bathory. If you moved my vote, it becomes 20-19 to Bathory. Then you can remove the three phantom voters from Bathory and it becomes 19-17 in favour of Agalloch. Then you can remove Chaostar and it becomes 18-17 in favor of the winner, Agalloch.
If someone voted twice, using a duplicate account, I'd have no problem taking away that vote.

Zod