re releases

OMG... first now i realized the Sabbat thing here. Damn... i've even got a record from old times... damn... was one of my favorits at that time. Cool.

amazon is listing 3 additional tracks

1. Beginning Of The End
2. Clerical Conspiracy
3. Advent Of Insanity
4. Do Dark Horses Dream Of Nightmares
5. Best Of Enemies
6. How Have The Mighty Fallen
7. Wildfire
8. Mythistory
9. Happy Never After
10. Clerical Conspiracy
11. Do Dark Horses Dream Of Nightmares
12. Best Of Enemies

so i presume these will be live tracks

cannae wait for 26th Feb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:

26th feb??
thought was march 26th -can andy clarify. cos that would be monday. which would make me very very happy:))

Any plans to sell this throught he website andy or is it a case of buying from amazon etc? And it does look like monday yes? unanswered questions......he he any ideas if these in any shops monday?

amazon says 26th feb & hmv states that the re-releases were out in jan!!!!!!!!!

andy please confirm???????????

lovin the tshirt:kickass:

and between the 2 albums they include all of berlin live show besides cautionary tale.
So History has Hosanna, Crooked Cross, I For An Eye, For Those Who Died and Church Bizarre and Dreamweaver has Clerical, Dark Horses and The Best Of Enemies as bonus live tracks.

Hey Andy, ever thought about cherry picking the first 2 albums like testament did with "Fisrt strike still Deadly" making a new sabbat album with modern production. I reckon that would be brilliant.

Hey Andy, ever thought about cherry picking the first 2 albums like testament did with "Fisrt strike still Deadly" making a new sabbat album with modern production. I reckon that would be brilliant.

But, and i speak for myself, the first 2 albums are simply classics. You cannot put them head to head - i have this with a lot of my fellow sabbat fans.
To re-master and peform both albums live though :))

Theres a thought.

Just got my copy of Dreamweaver as they were released in the states just a few weeks ago. I'm so glad to have finally this album on CD, thanks for getting these put together and re-released! It's a great package with the liner notes, the recent photographs, and the live tunes.

Dreamweaver is one of the few cassette tapes I've actually held onto. I guess I can finally trash it!

Hey Andy..
I have a question for you..any reason why 'A Cautionary Tale-Live' wasn't put on the re issue as a bonus track?

Also.. I have the original video for the Berlin show...and these Live versions on the remasters sound much much better!!! great job on all the re-releases!
what did you do , if anything to the Live tracks? (you can finally hear those crunchy guitars now)
thanks,
Steve