Tjena för fan!

krunt

Mar 20, 2004
Ok, I´ll do this in english I guess...
We´re sitting here at my house right now, drinking a few beers, relaxing and having a good time. This sunday we´ll take some pictures and shoot some video (and maybe a TV or two :heh: ) at rehearsals, just for the website.
Nothing special really, but just a little something so that you can see that we are still around. So check in some time next week for an update.:OMG:
Yup! We´re moving fast now.......:err:

Ok, I´ll do this in english I guess...
We´re sitting here at my house right now, drinking a few beers, relaxing and having a good time. This sunday we´ll take some pictures and shoot some video (and maybe a TV or two :heh: ) at rehearsals, just for the website.
Nothing special really, but just a little something so that you can see that we are still around. So check in some time next week for an update.:OMG:
Yup! We´re moving fast now.......:err:

Let's see it Christer !!

If you want to get mad that is fine, but let me tell you something.........

When Urban was here, we had contact with the band. You post only once a month or so. I don't expect you to be Urban. You are Christer, but there are fans here that want to talk to the band. I suggest you talk to your fans more here on this forum. You do have English AND Swedish speaking fans here. Post in both languages and post more often.

Bryant