Recording UPDATE

EmilioTheGuitarPlayer

New Metal Member
Jul 11, 2007
Hey guys!

I thought it was time to give you guys a bit of an update on how things are coming along here at Studio Värdelös. We´re working hard on the songs and have 11 new ones on the way for you.

We´ll record some video spoilers for you when things are sounding good. =)

As we record everything ourselves (and don´t have to pay studio fée) we´ll surely take our time making this the best sounding album we´ve done. So be patient!!

Take care guys and we´ll speak soon again.

/Persuader

Sounds good, Emil!

I think most of us can be patient knowing another great album is on the way but the updates sure are nice. I am looking forward to the video spoilers as well.

So how are things going for ya with the next album? Another update for us mayhap?

By the way, seems like your homepage is fucked up:loco: :

"phpBB : Critical Error

Error creating new session

DEBUG MODE"

Hm, so there'll still "be a while" Emil thinks before the album will be released.

Two sides of the coin: good that they are taking time to make it as great as possible of course...but that also means longer waiting, haha ;)

Surely I'd rather wait, though until they are satisfied. Just wondering what he means with "be a while":loco:

Hm, so there'll still "be a while" Emil thinks before the album will be released.

Two sides of the coin: good that they are taking time to make it as great as possible of course...but that also means longer waiting, haha ;)

Surely I'd rather wait, though until they are satisfied. Just wondering what he means with "be a while":loco:

dang. hopefully they get it done soon enough to be asked to play Powerfest again.

According to their label Dockyard 1 and their "upcoming"-list, the next Persuader album will be released in May.

Still want som juicy news from the band, though =)