realistic amp sim [vst]?

kykiles

GuitarPlayer
Apr 15, 2010
Russia, PTZ
All greetings,

What amp sim is better will approach for realistic record in house conditions? To receive good quality sounding + realistic sound...

The one that sounds best to your ears, quite frankly.
There is a whole list of them on here dude, just look through the list and download to your hearts content.

I tried tse x30, sounds well, but there was problem with noise. For some reason in comparison with others amp sim it strongly rustles. Probably I not correctly used it...

Nah it's a noisy one for some reason. All the same it's probably my favourite of the freeware sim brigade.

Whatever happened to onqel releasing that 'godlike' 5150 sim? Or LePou and the Recto?

Nah it's a noisy one for some reason. All the same it's probably my favourite of the freeware sim brigade.

Whatever happened to onqel releasing that 'godlike' 5150 sim? Or LePou and the Recto?

Onqel is still working on it, and as far as lepou im not sure, he did just release the Legion not tooo long ago. Maybe one of them can chime in, cause if we had a great mesa amp sim, and a great 5150 the combo between them might be phenomenal....... or not :loco:

All greetings,

What amp sim is better will approach for realistic record in house conditions? To receive good quality sounding + realistic sound...

Depends on the sound you´re looking for, but I consider LeGion by Le Pou to be one of the most amp like sims out there.

It depends a lot on the DIs. For my last band I prefered Gearbox, but now for the band I'm working with right now, most ampsims sounded 2d a lot, while Revalver the sound was a lot bigger.

so its noisy.. are you using a gate? try a gate before the amp sim, also maybe play around different impulses.

As for sim, Im really diggin Lepou Lextac with a tubescreamer infront