Really off topic, but has George A. Romero in it...

chainsawmax

fan's incarnation
May 7, 2002
sardinia, Italy
www.dahliaindaco.tk
Hey there!
For those who love the horror...George Andrew Romero, legendary director of Night of The Living Dead, Dawn of The Dead, Day of The Dead, The Crazies - code name: trixie....and many others...is now active with a new project, DIAMOND DEAD, and, being as cool as I always suspected...answers directly to the fans...so:

massimo >chainsawmax< usai,
George A. Romero has answered your question that was posted on
http://www.diamonddead.com/

Question:
Dear George,
I'm a huge fan of yours, I consider your works as something unique and special, sincere and heartfelt. Art itself needs someone like you...a genius, a true pioneer... and I hope you will find resources to keep providing thrills and reasons to think to this crazy weird world.
Two questions (sorry then): 1) do you know about a thrash death metal band named SADUS? I would love to see someone like you teaming up with this band...their lyrics remind me of your works. 2) What do you think about the films by David Lynch?

Good luck with your projects to you and all of the DiamonDead team. Cheerz from Italy...Max

Answer:
Massimo, thanks. I have not heard about Sadus, but will try to check them out. I love David Lynch.

Thank you for your question.

...what of a better chance to let him know about SADUDES?????????:D
stay cool people! :wave: