REAMPING with radial engineering kit?

This Radial Kit it`s ideal for what you want, and you can achiewe professional result with it.
For reamping only the X-Amp it`s necesary, you can reamp with 2 amps at the same time(in case that you have tha tracks already recorded), the J48 it`s an active DI box for the recording part.
If you want the cheapest alternative only for reamp purpose with just one amp you can go with the Radial RMP.

Cuniberti Reamp V2 > X-amp (I heard no difference when I compared the two, but who wants to deal with a power supply)
Countryman Type 85 > J48 (when I compared the two, I found the J48 to sound slightly harsher/noisier than the Type 85, as well as the LL Redeye)

So there are my votes (and if you're on a budget, the PRO RMP is like 95% as good)

alright guys thanks a lot for you comments.i will definately check your suggestions but i have been encouraged for the radial kit also
thanks
/Leon

Cuniberti Reamp V2 > X-amp (I heard no difference when I compared the two, but who wants to deal with a power supply)
Countryman Type 85 > J48 (when I compared the two, I found the J48 to sound slightly harsher/noisier than the Type 85, as well as the LL Redeye)

So there are my votes (and if you're on a budget, the PRO RMP is like 95% as good)

Cheers Marcus, the Pro RMP is pretty damn cheap too! :)