Reamping

muckypup1

Sinister Haven \m/
Jul 13, 2009
UK, Islington
I was wondering, I am interested in re-amping and wanted to know if anyone on here with a real amp like a mesa boogie or a 5150 or 6505 and how much it would cost if it would cost?

I think its likely that people wouldn't want to post their rates for everyone to see so the best thing would be to send some PM's to those who have "PM me about reamping" in their sig.

Though come to think of it it might be a good idea to have a sticky thread where those who offer reamping could put a post with what gear they have available. Kinda like a reamping directory if you will...

OzNimbus does it too (I do not currently, however, as my amp is sold and will soon be on its way to France! Should probably update my sig... :D)

Speaking of which, where the hell has he been anyway?

OzNimbus does it too (I do not currently, however, as my amp is sold and will soon be on its way to France! Should probably update my sig... :D)

Speaking of which, where the hell has he been anyway?

Ooooh, who is the lucky owner?

Here's something for you to laugh at guys- i've only just discoverd the multi quote feature after all these years!!! (used to go into each post manually and copy and paste :lol:) DOH

Ooooh, who is the lucky owner?

Here's something for you to laugh at guys- i've only just discoverd the multi quote feature after all these years!!! (used to go into each post manually and copy and paste :lol:) DOH

Me:lol: