Reaper 3 is out!

Go to the buy page, and is written in the low right hand corner :

Special Cases
If you wish to upgrade a discounted license to full license for the difference in price, inquire about bulk license discounts, or have any other special licensing needs, please email licensing@cockos.com.

So basically you will have to pay $10, just ask them.

Wow that is good to hear. Thanks for this info!

Edit- Got an email back from them, there is no discount for previous owners, you have to pay the $60.....

Oh well still cheaper than Cubase and ProTools

I`ve tested it today in our rehearsal room and I must say that I`m very impressed. It works nicely with our interface (DSP24/DAC2000) and it was actually the first time I could record with input monitoring enabled and no audible latency , woot !

FYI d00dz, I registered mine this past summer around the time of like 2.4, and got my license converted to 3.x free of charge! I just downloaded + installed the program, and then when the registration nanny popped up there was a link to convert the license, which I clicked, and then presto!

Reaperreg.jpg

:headbang:

FYI d00dz, I registered mine this past summer around the time of like 2.4, and got my license converted to 3.x free of charge! I just downloaded + installed the program, and then when the registration nanny popped up there was a link to convert the license, which I clicked, and then presto!

Reaperreg.jpg

:headbang:

Yeah if you registered your 2.X, you are good for 2.X-3.X but if you registered 1.X you are only good for 1.X-2.X

That's how they are doing it now.