rebirth, I love you

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
CONGRATS!

Hey Will,

Just a quick note to let you know that you’ve won a pair of tickets for Sleepytime Gorilla Museum on Friday night at Highline Ballroom in NYC. Your name will be on the guestlist at the door, you +1, so just make sure you have a photo ID with you so they can confirm that you’re you. If you have any other questions or can’t make it out, please just let me know.

Enjoy the show,

JJ / MM

3ccbeac5151d5c409a2647fb5a2e591e.jpg

give me a status when you get there, and give us a review iafter would be cool, never heard of the band, I thought they had prong, etc

:headbang: :headbang:

give me a status when you get there, and give us a review iafter would be cool, never heard of the band, I thought they had prong, etc

:headbang: :headbang:

I'll definitely give some sort of review and pictures afterwards. Whenever they play around here, it's at a shitty 21+ venue, but now I actually have a good reason to hit New York City.

You should definitely check them out. Go to youtube.

I got a text message saying "MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE EVER" so I guess it was good eh

Of course this doesn't allot for the post-concert walking around NY experience where they were gonna get raped.