rebirth

R

rebirth

you bunch of shit.. all you do is talk about shit you fucken whorehouses
yesterday i saw many hot girls wtf are you whoers doing not being out ther.. my car broke down the week before so i coldn't go anyp.lace but i sat home and drank plenty...
u shit check out sum41 there better than lavinge. bitchs ur mothers suck my dick al day an d nitght too hey BWD stop jerkingoff dipfuck and go get a chick liek me, not thatt everyone else here is lik e me all you bitches are retarded

BUZZ, you know me...

Can you get the ip number for meplease, for the orginal posting, i will then do some digging...

hahahha, i knew from the get go it wasnt the real rebirth.

Pay attention guys, and you will see the light hahahahahhahaha.

Rebirth actually makes sence on nearly every post or reply he makes. You just have to know how to read his stuff. ANd the dude who priginated this thread doesnt know how to read his stuff, and he sure as hell cant post like the real deal.

I could tell after the first sentence that wasn't Mags. For one thing, Mags isn't dumb, he's just insane. There's a strong cohesiveness to his rants that whoever this fake fuck up there couldn't grasp. More importantly, he's missing the rhythm of Mags' swearing pattern, which is very Ozish but this guy strikes me as a person who's second language is English, or else he's American and about fifteen (which means his primary language is dipshit, modified for relatvie regional dialect)

DSM, that was by no means aimed at you. You are bright, and great example of what's good in the youth *musical tastes, intelligence* I was saying the person playing at being Mags was a mall-tard in his speaking manner.