Rebirth?!

metalized

Sep 10, 2001
not there
How is Trapped, any news?

Cheers!

Lets support the USA/GB war against IRAN??!!!
Technology reigns supreme. They should have used Linux instead of windows 2000 professional "Military Edition". That is the reason why they missed the target and bombed IRAN.

Let's go George boy...
adduser -d /home/usarmy/saddam -s /bin/false -e saddam.
C? Now saddam can't login. LOL.
But it is so sad all in all.

Good thing is that there are the apologising letters.

Ledmag, Nolordy, DSM, Narrot, Nevermorian, TruE Light, Dragonlord i hope i didn't forget anyone...:
wavey.gif

snail mail to reach him will take 3 days here...

I think he has a band now....

so your living in yugo land now, i noticed...and how did tee become major #1 fan of WD's

So he lives still. Good.

Yep! Yugo is now. Colder but cool. For real.

Actually WD became a fan of Tee, therefore the t-shirt. LOL.

I have woken up its MONDAY morning time to get ready for to work soon...and get the fast train into the city

Yugo is the name of the car. :err: (I'm pretty far away from that country, but 97 % of you probably believe that Croatia is in Jugoslavija, right?)
I wonder when the next time will be when he'll appear here again.......

I know that you know, but take into consideration that there are people here who don't know how to show the sides of the world in front of the map, what is north, what south, what west and what east. not to mention that they know that France and Italy are in Europe,and the rest is.... well, behind the edge of the world. cheers. (not to mention religious wars in Germany centuries ago. etc.etc.) cheers.

Tee said:
I know that you know, but take into consideration that there are people here who don't know how to show the sides of the world in front of the map, what is north, what south, what west and what east. not to mention that they know that France and Italy are in Europe,and the rest is.... well, behind the edge of the world. cheers. (not to mention religious wars in Germany centuries ago. etc.etc.) cheers.

Hey TEE, Where is Kalamazoo?