Rebirth?!

What a Fu%king Prick, was that question directed towards you, NO,
yell.gif

Well, there went that idea.
eysupdown.gif

Good job anyway, you probably had to look it up, hehe.

well, your point was made; maybe we don't know every bit of geography on a continent which isn't ours. but neither do many people know alot of ours. we've got fifty states just within our own nation, many of which are as large as many nations.

if I ask some guy from Liberia a question about Cleveland, he's probably not gonna know.

the point was different. I was talking about ppl in Europe in general and ppl in the US in general. for a healthy example you have FA.
Forbidden Angel, I said fuck off long ago, you're on the ignore list and I can see your posts if they get quoted. cruel reality.

Skin Suit? I had one once, but the starch and formaldehyde made me all itchy so I had to throw it away.

Tee said:
the point was different. I was talking about ppl in Europe in general and ppl in the US in general. for a healthy example you have FA.
Forbidden Angel, I said fuck off long ago, you're on the ignore list and I can see your posts if they get quoted. cruel reality.

Whooh there chicky, u need to not start with me again, I in NO way was being rude about that, just trying to make a little point, conversating if u will. I have no desire to argue with you TEE.

I asked you where Kalamazoo was?

I called the person who posted as unregistered a fucking prick, unless that was you, then you should of said it was you. Since ur ignoring me, whose to say u'll even see this post, or even care. But that comment wasn't directed towards you.............. Take it or Leave it TEE.

ForbiddenAngel said:
Whooh there chicky, u need to not start with me again, I in NO way was being rude about that, just trying to make a little point, conversating if u will. I have no desire to argue with you TEE.

I asked you where Kalamazoo was?

I called the person who posted as unregistered a fucking prick, unless that was you, then you should of said it was you. Since ur ignoring me, whose to say u'll even see this post, or even care. But that comment wasn't directed towards you.............. Take it or Leave it TEE.

mehhmm

FORB>>>your not the only one....but actually, act the way you want.....as do I....but yeah, met is very cool. If only you guys were here earlier....a few months, you would see what i mean.

hey, those butterflies are cool.

I don't post as Unregistered, just that Yugo up your ass thing, and then I corrected myself, saying that it was me. if I have something to say to a person I say. no big deal.

metalized doesn't want to come back really, he thinks the level of retarDEDNESS here is at it's boiling point (and he doesn't even know the half of what I see here, hoho,), so... he works a lot and doesn't want to spend time here (what for at all?...). I'm here cuz it gives me the hideaway when I'm at work, when I translate shit about baby dying, getting operated, and it still can't die..... I need a bit of relaxing.

Yes, dead babies aren't funny.

I found some mead online, perhaps I should buy some and try it, it apparently won awards.

ledmag said:
well, Met will never come back if we continue to act this way in HIS hello/question thread.

MET....COME BACK MET!!!!
The fact is that time is very limited now as i have zills things to do. But i learn the news from T, who gave a good xplanation about me being away.

Thx for the good words led. U r really a good spirit in here.
U and some others whom i greeted some days ago.

Cheers.