Reccomend An Album

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
Reccomend and album.

Are you drunk?:)
I think you wanted to say: "Recommend an album", right?:)
Okay, why only one???
Everyone's good enough to buy it, but a nice start are the following: the Once Sent From The Golden Hall LP, The Avenger & Versus The World (preferable the Viking Edition if you've the luck to get it-I haven't it so far, 'cuz no store has it...:cry: )...yeah, and then we you've some money left, buy The Crusher:D

thebigyetti said:
the first album i bought was the avenger. i almost shit my pants. one of the greatest albums i ever bought.

Agreed, its great, but Once Sent From the Golden Hall, is in my opinion their best...

"Good rule of thumb: If Im posting I've either just got up or been drinking"

Do you know where the term: rule of thumb, came from originally... Back in the late 1800s when men were still aloud to beat their women, they were only allowed to beat them with a stick no thicker than their thumb... should have been the rule of wrist...

I recommend the Viking edition Vs. the world.... it comes with Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds, Seigreicher Marsch(German Victorious March), and a Sabbath cover.... not to mention demos up the Wazoo... no one says that anymore... Wazoo

try and start with sorrow throughout the nine worlds... thats some of the best shit ive ever herd in my life! but realy any album you get would be good idea to get cause your gonna end up getting them all anyway...

burning creation said:
dude oh my god I thought I was like the only person whos ever seen it... Its lke the best movie Ive seen in the past year...

I found out about it at school last fall and I've been spreading the word ever since. The DVD has some great deleted scenes. I hear they're even making a sequel called All Saints Day, I can't wait. :hotjump: