Recent Katatonia Setlists

The Bloodstock setlist was really good, judging from the Summerbreeze setlist they were nearly identical except the Bloodstock one was shorter, went like:

Consternation
Soil's Song
Teargas
Deadhouse
Ghost Of The Sun
My Twin
July
Evidence
Murder

i think that's right

I'm hoping they drop pretty much every song for the new album tour. Seen all those multiple times. Gimme some "Chrome", "Rusted", "Journey Through Pressure" and "Right Into The Bliss" on the new tour. "Dispossession"?! :)

its always hard to please everyone, especially when you have a short stage time. the majority of the people there demand that you play the "mandatory" songs, if u dont, then u get bitched at for not playing the songs "everyone came for"...
at a festival u also want to play the songs that might attract not only yer own audience but as much people as possible and there are a couple of songs that match that criteria more than others.
its pretty much the same with having a support slot on a tour with limited stage time (lets say 45 minutes) - there's only oh so much u can squeeze in there before time's up before u even started looking into obscure surprises.
but when we're talking headline touring with a minimum 90 minute set - then i'm all for swapping the setlist around and coming up with surprises. these gigs are exclusively in favor for our own fans. believe me, all in the band are dead tired of the current setlist and we cant wait to totally re-arrange it. most of all and above anything is the desire to play brand new songs of course, but also see if we can give a try at never ever played songs (there's obviously a reason why we havent played them yet too, so it's a 50/50) and also some songs that we used to play but have been buried long since... yeah!

I'd absolutely love to see 'A Premonition', 'Endtime' and 'Journey Through Pressure' performed live. In terms of sound I think they're some of the most unique songs by any metal artist. Although I wonder whether they'd be difficult to replicate on stage. To be honest I'd just be happy to see the band live again. My experience at Bloodstock got me yearning for more!