Recommend a band...

SueNC

Southern born, metal bred
Dec 13, 2004
DECEASED!!!
www.upthetombstones.com :headbang:

this is a 'classic thrash/death' outfit out of the Virginia/DC area.

really solid material. TOTAL METAL OVERLOAD!!!

i recommend 'Supernatural Addiction,' or their latest, 'As the Weird Travel On.'
for those that are into the heavy, grinding, classic metal sound, these guys are definitely a 'hidden treasure.'
:worship:

SueNC said:
DECEASED!!!
www.upthetombstones.com :headbang:

this is a 'classic thrash/death' outfit out of the Virginia/DC area.

really solid material. TOTAL METAL OVERLOAD!!!

i recommend 'Supernatural Addiction,' or their latest, 'As the Weird Travel On.'
for those that are into the heavy, grinding, classic metal sound, these guys are definitely a 'hidden treasure.'
:worship:

Rock on!:headbang: I have been a huge fan of deceased since "Fearless Undead Machines" That is one of my favorite all time albums, if not just for the clips from Night of the Living Dead. Every song (except contaminated) is solid. Production is rather on the thin side but its all good. The new one is pretty good too.

I recommend Primordial, with the album The Gathering Wilderness. It is my pick for best of 05.

deceased7.jpg

Mark Adams, Les Snyder and King Fowley, of Deceased. :headbang:

SueNC said:
deceased7.jpg

Mark Adams, Les Snyder and King Fowley, of Deceased. :headbang:

Damn I would like to see them. Now that I am not married, and somehow I have tons of money :) I can go back to shows, albeit I have to go to either Tampa or Atlanta for most.

Evil Dead said:
Damn I would like to see them. Now that I am not married, and somehow I have tons of money :) I can go back to shows, albeit I have to go to either Tampa or Atlanta for most.

they play NC occasionally, but i havent caught them, yet. :erk:
it seems like they only play here when i have to work.

one of these days, i'm gonna take King up on his offer and go crash at his place. that may be the only way i get to make a show. :headbang:

I also recommend a band from Iceland called Solstafir. I just found a CD I got of theirs while I was in Iceland. It is called Í Blóði Og Anda. It is some weird kind of Viking Black Metal. After listening to the CD it reminds me somewhat of newer Enslaved in the technical department. Good stuff.

It has a Hardcore tinge to it though, unique in my opinion.

http://www.dordingull.com/solstafir/